My favorite color is Autumn! What’s not to love!? The weather, the sweaters, snuggling in front of the fire with a good book, and the list goes on!!
This week I’m highlighting the Little Delights Stamp Set from Stampin’ Up!. Little Delights has a great variety of stamps for just about any occasion.
Enjoy this simple fall wreath made by stamping the leaves multiple times using several different colors.
Whether it’s Halloween, Fall, Birthday or Christmas, this stamp set has something for you!
Scroll down for Details, directions and supplies used.
And be sure to shop my website, by clicking on the links provided in the Supply list.
Card Base Very Vanilla 8 ½” x 5 ½”, scored at 4 ¼”
Background: Early Espresso 5 ⅜” h x 4 ⅛”w
Inside Layer Very Vanilla: 5 ¼” h x 4″ w
DSP Harvest Meadow: 2 ½ h x 3 ¾” w
Early Espresso: 3 ½” x 3 ½”
Very Vanilla Stamped layer: 3 ⅜” x 3 ⅜”
Early Espresso Small square for cutting scalloped circle: 2 ¼” x 2 ¼”
Very Vanilla Small square for cutting circle: 2 ¼” x 2 ¼”
- Cut Very Vanilla Card Base at 8 ½” x 5 ½”, and score at 4 ¼”
- Using the Meadow Moments Embossing Folder, emboss the Inside Very Vanilla layer at the top.
- Stamp the leaves several times in a circle pattern to form a wreath using Calypso Coral, Bumblebee and Old Olive Ink and adhere to the Early Espresso matte.
- Stamp sentiment on the small Very Vanilla Square using Early Espresso.
- Cut sentiment using the Layering Circle dies using the die that measures approximately 1 ⅞”. Die cut the Early Espresso using the scallop circle that measures approximately 2”.
- Adhere your layers together as follows – Background – Early Espresso to the Very Vanilla Cardbase, Embossed Very Vanilla Layer to the Early Espresso. DSP to the lower part of the Very Vanilla. Adhere the Stamped layer to the card.
- Adhere the stamped Vanilla Circle to the Early Espresso scallop Circle Adhere this to the center of the wreath with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Tie a small bow with the Early Espresso ¼” Faux Suede Trim. Adhere this to the lower part of the sentiment with a Mini Glue Dot. Sprinkle on a trio of gems.
- Don’t forget to decorate the inside and the envelope.
- Send your hug-in-a-card to someone who needs a little hope and a little smile!