Here are a few more cards that were created for our ‘sketch challenge’ activity.
Caroline Sterling and Tina had the “No Peeking” Stamp Set and
Be Of Good Cheer Designer Series Paper.
Mendi Hicks and Karen Reed worked with ‘The Open Sea’ Stamp set and
Fan Fair Designer Series Paper.
Dawn Vanderlaan and Linda Herzog had the “I Dig You” Stamp Set to work with and
World Spectacular Designer Series Paper.
Thanks to our very creative group! Great job under pressure!
Have a happy Friday!
Okay, I’m a little late with these few more cards…..but better late than not at all, right!?
Here are a few of my favorites, I hope you enjoy them…
Card #10 — Bugs & Kisses!
This is a fun little card for kids….big or little! You can easily make it a happy birthday card, or there’s a cute little stamp in the set that says ‘Cute As A Bug’
Colors are Real Red, Old Olive, Pacific Point and Whisper White
Card # 11 -Amour
We did this card at our Catalog Kick-off back in August….it’s such a nice card, I thought it would be worth adding here. Simple but classy! 🙂
Colors are Cherry Cobbler, Pear Pizzaz and Very Vanilla
Card #12 – Kimono Kids
I love the way this card turned out….I saw the color scheme somewhere else and used my own layout and went with it. So much fun!!
Colors are Poppy Parade, Basic Black, Crumb Cake and Whisper White.
Card #13 — Morning Cup
‘a morning without coffee…..is like sleep’ — need I say more?
Colors are Poppy Parade, So Saffron, Baja Breeze and Whisper White
Okay, for those of you who are waiting to sign up for the class until I get the rest of the cards posted….there will be more tomorrow!
Enjoy your day!
A sweet little duck for a sweet little baby!
- Stamp Set: Wagon Full of Fun
- Cardstock: Riding Hood Red, Baja Breeze, Sweet Slumber DSP
- Watercolor Paper
- Ink Pads: Jet Black Staz-on
- Embellishments and Accessories: Ribbon Originals ~ Valet, Paper Piercing Tool, Mat Pack, Scallop Edge Punch, Watercolor Crayons, Blender Pen, Dimensionals
Patchwork with the Top Note Die……
I love this technique!
Start with a piece of cardstock 5″x 3-3/4″.
Using the 1-1/4″ square punch, punch 12 squares from various printed papers.
Use the 2 way glue pen to adhere the squares to the larger cardstock. (This way the corners won’t lift once the piece has been die cut.
Line the “quilt square” upside down on the Top Note Die, pay close attention to the points, the measurements are close.
With a Stampin’ Write Marker, make small “x” stitching lines. I went over the dotted out line with the marker as well.
On this quilt square, I put it through the big shot once more with a texturz die, to give it a little more of a “quilt” look.
- Stamp Set: Wagon Full of Fun, Birthdays Count (Mini Note) Kit
- Cardstock and Paper: Basic Black, Real Red, Whisper White, Cameo Coral, Watercolor Paper, Pink Flamingo DSP
- Ink Pads: Staz-on Jet Black, Real Red
- Embellishments and Accessories: Saffron Ribbon, Top Note Bigz Die, Stampin’ Up! Backgrounds 1 Texturz Plates, Basic Black Stampin’ Write Marker, 1- 1/4″ square punch, Dimensionals, Watercolor Crayons, Blender Pens
Bloom Where You Are Planted!
- Stamp Set: Wagon Full of Fun
- Ink Pads: Staz-on ~ jet black
- Cardstock: Basic Black, Real Red, Whisper White, Watercolor Paper, Pink Flamingo DSP
- Embellishments and Accessories: Watercolor Crayons, Blender Pen, A Perfect Day Rub-ons, Rich Regal Brads, Paper Piercing Tool
Thanks for visiting!! Have a wonderful Day!